AI Implementation – Cautionary Tales and Words of Wisdom
Sep 21 2023
Thursday, October 12 • 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. ET
It’s hard to go a day without hearing about AI. The topic has infiltrated the business world, as many companies try to determine best practices, navigate opportunities, and avoid legal pitfalls. Our AI panelists will address the topics head-on and share how their industries and organizations are adapting and balancing the benefits and risks of this evolving technology. While we won’t have all the answers, we hope to assist you by sharing the experiences of others and highlighting some of the practical, technical, and legal considerations.
Some of the topics we will discuss include:
- Exciting AI trends panelists have seen in their respective fields.
- Strategies for adoption of AI use.
- Challenges/pitfalls you may face and how to avoid them.
- Cautionary Tales.
- Q&A session.
- Alison Grounds, Managing Partner, Troutman Pepper eMerge
- Kailee Goold, VP, Litigation + Legal Operations, Cardinal Health
- Gabrial Musso, Co-Founder & Chief Scientific Officer, Biosymetric
- Graham Rollins, Director + Assistant General Counsel + Litigation, Discovery Tech Team, Capital One